Site installation of RCO-type exhaust gas treatment catalytic combustion equipment in Heze, Shandong Province
Shandong Heze RCO-type exhaust gas treatment catalytic combustion equipment has
been installed on site. If you have any technical questions or comments, you can contact the after-sales staff of our factory at any time. If necessary, our factory will send someone to serve you. Thank you for your purchase.
The main characteristics of this RCO type exhaust gas treatment catalytic combustion equipment are:
(1) The high-temperature air flue gas waste heat recovery device is used to alternately switch between air and flue gas so that it flows through the heat storage body, which can recover the sensible heat of high-temperature flue gas to a large extent, that is, the waste heat recovery is realized;
(2) Preheat the combustion air to a temperature level above 1000 ° C to form a new flame type that is quite different from traditional flames (such as diffusion flames and premixed flames), creating an excellent uniform temperature field distribution in the furnace;
(3) Through the combustion in an oxygen-depleted state, a large amount of high-temperature thermal nitrogen oxides NOx is prevented from being generated under normal circumstances. Therefore, this technology has produced significant economic and social benefits in practical applications.
The main problems are:
(1) Because it is a new technology, heating furnaces, burners, etc. have not yet met their requirements, and there are still theoretical problems in design and operation.
(2) Pipes and equipment caused by high temperature are easily damaged.
(3) The heat storage body is agglomerated, and the life is not long.
(4) The pressure in the furnace changes greatly, causing a large amount of heat to escape, failing to achieve the actual energy saving effect.
(5) The daily maintenance volume and cost increase. and many more. It can be seen that after more than ten years of practice, it is no longer as keen on thermal storage combustion technology as before. At present, the debate between opposition and support is booming.