The flue gas diversion technology is used to evenly distribute the flue gas entering each filtering room, which is an important measure to ensure the dust collector. Diversion technology consists of three parts: cascaded air inlet diversion technology, ash bucket deflector technology and flue curved pipe deflector technology.
(1) The flue gas diversion technology is used to make the flue gas entering each filter room evenly distributed. This is an important measure to ensure that the dust collector has. Diversion technology consists of three parts: cascaded air inlet diversion technology, ash bucket deflector technology and flue curved pipe deflector technology.
(2) The ash bucket automatic electric heater is used to ensure that the dust in the ash bucket does not dew, reduce corrosion and avoid dust blocking and bridging. The electric heater turns on automatically when the temperature of the ash hopper is lower than the set value, and turns off automatically when the temperature is higher than the set value.
(3) The built-in bypass flue is used.When the temperature of the flue gas is too low or too high, the bypass flue is automatically opened, and the valves of each chamber of the dust collector are closed at the same time, so that the flue gas is discharged into the chimney through the bypass flue. To avoid the bag being burned when the temperature of the flue gas is high or the acidic corrosion due to condensation when the temperature of the flue gas is low.
(4) Adopting large-capacity spray combination technology to achieve dust removal.
(5) The PLC program control technology is used to control the pulse valve, offline valve, ash discharge device, bypass valve, ash bucket electric heater and other equipment.
(6) The filter bag is made of 500 g / m2 or more filter material. The bag cage used for the support inside the filter bag is made of carbon steel and galvanized. It is produced on an automatic welding production line to ensure welding strength and smoothness without burrs to avoid damage to the filter bag.
(7) Adopt pulse back blow dust removal, the air source is compressed air, the action of the pulse valve is automatically started and stopped according to the set sequence under the control of PLC according to the pressure difference (or set time) inside and outside the filter bag.