Longteng Environmental Protection explains how the small boiler bag filter equipment is turned on
1. Longteng environmental protection air inlet and air outlet are made into one body, separated by inclined partitions, and the airflow is evenly distributed. It plays the role of pre-dust collection and anti-Mars to the dust-containing gas, avoiding the direct washing of dust into the bag and reducing the dust-containing gas. Dust concentration extends the life of filter bags and pulse valves.
2. The filter bag adopts high temperature resistant cloth bag, and the working temperature is less than 200 ℃.
3. The dust collector sealing materials are made of high temperature resistant materials.
4. The ash cleaning blowing pipe adopts an elongated type to keep the pulse solenoid valve away from high temperature smoke and avoid high temperature damage to the pulse solenoid valve plate.
5, the filter bag bag mouth using elastic ring, good sealing performance, firm and reliable.
6. The filter bag frame is round, which reduces the friction between the filter bag and the frame, prolongs the life of the filter bag, and facilitates the unloading of the bag.
7. The upper bag-drawing method is adopted. When the bag is opened, the top cover door is opened, and the bag can be changed after the skeleton is pulled out, which improves the bag-changing operation conditions.
8. The cleaning control adopts timing, constant pressure and manual control. Every other cleaning cycle, each row of filter bags is cleaned in turn.
9. Rock wool insulation layer is used for dust collector outsourcing to avoid condensation inside the dust collector.
10. Bypass valve is installed in the air inlet to prevent high temperature from damaging the cloth bag.
11. Install high temperature alarm device and filter bag leak detection device.
Small boiler bag dust removal equipment startup process:
(1) Turn on the air compressor and check the system for air leakage Turn on the air compressor and check the system for air leakage, abnormal noise and vibration
(2) Apply power to the cleaning controller
(3) Turn on the pulse system and check that all pulse valves are working properly
(4) Start and check the ash unloader star discharger and check its operation
(5) Close the fan damper to prevent motor overload
(6) Start the fan and check the steering, listen to noise or vibration and current
(7) Open the air door to the design air volume, which can be verified by measuring the air volume or the current of the fan
(8) Check the dust collector housing and all air ducts for air leakage, pay attention to flange connection and maintenance door
(9) Turn off the fan, pulse system and ash discharge device
(10) Open the access door of the dust-containing chamber, check and remove any sporadic materials that may be inhaled
(11) Restart the fan
(12) Use phosphor to detect if there is air leakage in the filter bag or flower plate
Shutdown process of small boiler bag dust removal equipment:
(1) Cut off the dust source from the suction point to the filter
(2) In high-temperature systems, after the dust source is cut off, hot air should be continuously blown into the dust collector, which will allow the moisture to be eliminated before the temperature drops
(3) Turn off the fan
(4) Turn off the dust removal pulse system. Do not continue to clean the filter bag or cartridge. Otherwise, it will lose the dust cake layer required for the dust bag or filter cartridge when the machine is turned on again.
(5) Turn off the compressed air supply
(6) Keep the blanking system working until all the dust has been eliminated. Do not use dust hopper to keep dust. If moisture is present, these dusts will agglomerate and be very difficult to remove
(7) Shut down the cutting equipment
(8) Turn off the power and lock