Overview of the dust removal skeleton:
The frame of the dust collector is the ribs of the filter bag. It should be lightweight and easy to install and maintain. The quality of the frame directly affects the filtering status and service life of the filter bag. The company uses equipment to produce products with superior performance and complete specifications. Each skeleton manufactured can meet the requirements of lightness, smoothness and straightness; the design structure is hard and the service life is long; it can be customized according to customer needs.
Specifications: round, oval, flat, envelope-shaped, other various skeletons customized according to customer requirements.
Raw materials: low carbon steel wire, galvanized steel wire, stainless steel wire, etc.
Structure: There are reasonable structural methods such as multi-section, venturi, protective short tube, down-loading type, plug-in type, and chuck type.
Surface treatment: galvanized, plastic sprayed, anticorrosive, surface silicone spraying, etc. The surface silicone coating is particularly suitable for dust collector applications in large generator sets.
Product application: Widely used in metallurgy, building materials, power generation, chemical industry, food, waste incinerator and other industries.
1. The cage type dust removal framework requires that the support ring and longitudinal ribs are evenly distributed, and that it has sufficient strength and rigidity to be able to withstand the gas pressure of the filter bag in the state of filtration and dust removal , and can prevent the occurrence of normal filter during transportation and installation. Damage and deformation caused by impact and impact.
2. The tension spring frame must have sufficient number of turns and elasticity, and the spacing must be even after opening.
3. All the welding points of the filter bag frame should be welded firmly. Desoldering, false welding and missing welding are not allowed.
4. The surface of the filter bag's frame in contact with the filter bag should be smooth and clean. No welding scars, unevenness and burrs are allowed.
5. The surface of the filter bag frame is treated and electroplated, sprayed or painted according to different needs. If it is used at high temperature, it should be clear to meet the requirements of the use temperature.