With the continuous filtration process, the dust attached to the surface of the filter bag gradually increases, and the resistance of the air flow to pass gradually increases.
The composition of Longteng environmental protection PPC type 96-8 air box type bag filter
(1) Shell part: Including clean room (or gas purification box, box), filter room, sub-chamber partition, maintenance door and shell structure. There is a poppet valve and a flower plate in the clean room, and a short tube is sprayed: a filter and a frame are provided in the filter room.
(2) Ash hopper and ash unloading mechanism: There are ash hoppers and screw conveyors, air conveying chutes, and rigid impeller unloaders (ash discharge valves) according to different series and different dust concentrations.
(3) Inlet and outlet air box: includes air inlet and outlet pipes and middle partition. The single-row (or single-row) structure is arranged on one side of the shell, and the double-row (or double-row) structure is arranged in the middle of the shell: 32 series smaller box-less bodies, the air inlet and outlet pipes are connected to the ash hopper and the clean room respectively .
(4) Pulse dust cleaning device: including pulse valve, air bag, air cylinder for poppet valve and its solenoid valve.
(5) Compressed air lines and pressure reducing devices, oil-water separators, oil mist separators, etc.
(6) Pillars and vertical cage ladders and railings.
Dust-containing gas enters the dust box from the air inlet of the dust box (32 series from the ash hopper) into the ash hopper through the inclined baffle. At the same time, the airflow speed becomes slow. Due to inertia, coarse particles of dust in the gas fall into the ash hopper. The fine dust particles enter the filter room upwards with the airflow. The dust adheres to the exterior of the filter bag. The purified gas passes through the filter bag and enters the upper clean room. The clean rooms are collected by the air outlets and the main fan of the dust collection system. Aspirate and discharge into the atmosphere.
With the continuous filtration process, the dust attached to the surface of the filter bag gradually increases, and the resistance of the air flow to pass gradually increases. When the resistance value is reached (eg 1770Pa), you can manually or through the electric controller of the fixed dust cleaning program or the timer, and automatically control the lift valve of each compartment of the dust collector to be closed to cut off the air flow through the filter room. Then open the high-pressure compressed air released by the electromagnetic pulse valve, and perform pulse spray cleaning (stop the wind and clean the dust) on all the filter bags in the air box of the sub-chamber, so that each filter bag suddenly swells, thereby shaking off the dust accumulated on the surface of the bag. To restore the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the bag to the starting state, the dust falls out of the ash bucket, and then the program controller opens the lift valve at a predetermined interval to restore the filtration of the chamber, and then starts the lift valve of the chamber to close the filtered air flow in the chamber. The electromagnetic pulse valve of the compartment is opened to release the high-pressure compressed air, and all the filter bags in the compartment of the compartment are pulsed to blow off the dust. The dust on the filter bag of the compartment is then opened by the program controller to restore the filtration of the compartment. After that, the filter bags of the third sub-chamber, the third sub-chamber, etc. were stopped and sprayed with dust according to the predetermined electric control program. Until the next sub-chamber was cleaned, the electric controller was closed, and the dust collector resumed formal filtering and dust collection. The time when the filter bag is stopped and blown, the interval between compartments, and the ash cleaning cycle are controlled by a program controller, and each time is adjustable.