XMD pulse bag filter is a new type of pulse bag filter improved on the basis of bag filter. In order to further improve the pulse bag type dust collector, the modified pulse bag type dust collector retains the advantages of high purification efficiency, large gas processing capacity, stable performance, convenient operation, long filter bag life, and small maintenance workload. In addition, structural and pulse valve reforms have been implemented to solve the problems of open air installation and low pressure of compressed air sources.
XMD pulse bag dust collector consists of ash bucket, upper box, middle box, lower box and other parts. The upper, middle and lower boxes are divided into compartments. During work, the dust-containing gas enters the ash hopper from the air inlet, and the coarse dust particles directly fall into the bottom of the ash hopper. The fine dust particles enter the middle and lower boxes with the airflow turning up, and the dust accumulates on the outer surface of the filter bag. The gas enters the upper box to the clean air collecting pipe-exhaust duct, and is discharged to the atmosphere through the exhaust fan. The ash cleaning process is to first cut off the clean air outlet air duct of the chamber, so that the cloth bag in the chamber is in a state without air flow (the air is cleaned in the sub-chamber). Then the pulse valve is opened and pulsed air is sprayed with compressed air. The shut-off time of the shut-off valve is sufficient to ensure that the dust peeled from the filter bag after sedimentation is settled in the ash hopper, which prevents the dust from accumulating with the air flow after leaving the filter bag surface To the surface of the adjacent filter bag, the filter bag is cleaned, and the exhaust valve, pulse valve and ash discharge valve are automatically controlled by a programmable controller.
Features of XMD Pulse Bag Filter
1. This dust collector adopts the technology of divided-chamber air-stop pulse injection dust removal technology, which overcomes the shortcomings of conventional pulsed dust collector and divided-chamber reverse blow dust collector. It has strong dust removal ability, high dust removal efficiency, low emission concentration, low air leakage rate, and energy consumption. Less steel consumption, less steel consumption, less floor space, stable and reliable operation, and good economic benefits. Suitable for metallurgical, building materials, cement, machinery, chemical industry, electric power, light industry industries, dust-containing gas purification and material recovery.
2. As the ash cleaning pulse is used to separate the air from the chamber, the ash cleaning can be achieved after one blow. Therefore, the ash cleaning cycle is extended, the ash cleaning energy consumption is reduced, and the compressed air consumption can be greatly reduced. At the same time, the fatigue of the filter bag and the pulse valve is correspondingly reduced, thereby doubling the life of the filter bag and the valve plate.
3, bag replacement can be carried out in non-stop system fan, the system under normal operating conditions. The mouth of the filter bag adopts an elastic expansion ring, which has good sealing performance and is firm and reliable. The filter bag keel adopts a polygonal shape, which reduces the friction between the bag and the keel, prolongs the life of the bag, and facilitates the unloading of the bag.
4. The upper bag extraction method is adopted. After the skeleton is removed during bag replacement, the dirty bag is put into the ash hopper in the lower part of the box and taken out from the manhole, which has changed the operating conditions of the bag.
5. The box body adopts air-tight design, good sealing performance, excellent sealing materials for inspection doors, kerosene leak detection during the production process, and the air leakage rate is very low.
6. The inlet and outlet air ducts are compactly arranged and the airflow resistance is small.
Selection of XMD pulse bag filter
1. Filtration speed selection Filtration speed is a key factor in the selection of a dust collector. It should be determined according to the nature of the dust or dust, the application, the dust particle size, viscosity, gas temperature, moisture content, dust concentration and different filter materials . When the particle size of the dust is fine, the temperature and humidity are high, the concentration is large, and the viscosity is high, the low value should be selected. Such as ≤1m / min; otherwise high value can be selected, generally should not exceed 1.5m / min. For dust with large particle size, normal temperature, dry, non-sticky, and low concentration, select 1.5 ～ 2m / min. When selecting the filtering speed, the net filtering wind speed when reducing the filtering area of one room (when cleaning) should not exceed the above value.
2. The filter material should be considered according to the level, size, etc. of the temperature, moisture content, acid, alkalinity, dust viscosity, concentration and abrasiveness of the dust-containing gas. Generally, it is selected according to the temperature of the dust-containing gas when the water content is small and there is no acid. At room temperature or ≤130 ° C, polyester needle felts with 500 ~ 550g / m2 are commonly used. When <250 ° C, aramid Normex needle felt or 800g / m2 glass fiber needle felt or 800g / m2 weft double glass fiber fabric or FMS [FMS] high temperature filter material (fluorine-containing gas cannot be used) Fiberglass material). When the moisture content is large and the dust concentration is large, the filter material (or anti-condensation filter material) or membrane filter material (the base cloth should be treated needle felt) should be used. When the dust-containing gas contains acid, alkali and gas temperature ≤190 ° C, Ryton (phenylene sulfide) needle punched felt is often used. When the gas temperature is less than or equal to 240 ° C and the requirements for acid and alkali resistance are not too high, P84 (polyimide) needle felt is used. When the dust-containing gas is flammable and explosive gas, use anti-static nylon needle felt. When the dust-containing gas has both water and flammable and explosive gas, use anti-static (three-proof) nylon needle punch. felt.
3. Control instrument, long bag pulse dust remover adopts PLC microcomputer program control instrument, divided into constant pressure (automatic), timing (automatic), manual three control methods. Constant pressure control: It is controlled according to the set pressure difference. When the pressure difference of the dust collector exceeds the set value, each room is automatically cleaned in turn. Timing control: According to the set time, every room is cleaned in turn every other cleaning cycle. Manual control: On the field operation cabinet, manual control can be performed for each room to clean the dust automatically, and each room can be cleaned separately. The control method is selected by the user. When the user does not require it, the supply is controlled according to the timing.